New forum moderators

Marek Prokop

Posted: Thu, May 30, 2013, 16:40

Our most active and popular user Michele was just promoted to a moderator of this forum. He will help me to fight spam and correct the occasional mistakes of other members.

I'd like to publicly express Michel my big thanks and appreciation for his long time work for all Corsica&GR20 enthusiasts on this site.

Thank you Michel!

P.S.: If any of the old and active members would like to become a moderator too, feel free to tell me in the comments.

Michele

Posted: Thu, May 30, 2013, 17:02

Thanks a lot Marek for your appreciation. I'll do my best to help.

--Michele

Turnertactics

Posted: Thu, May 30, 2013, 17:43

Michele is the perfect moderator!

I must admit that I have become rather addicted to Corsica and to this web forum.

That may change once I've completed the GR20 this year but I'm happy to help for the moment.

I can let enthusiasm over-rule sound advice on occasions but Michele is always there to add a word of caution!

Marek. What's needed next is an automatic email notification that a post has had a response. Is that possible?

--

Alan

Marek Prokop

Posted: Thu, May 30, 2013, 18:16

Hi Alan,

I'm promoting you to the moderator as well, and sending you more detailed instructions.

We are already testing e-mail notifications and this function will be launched within a couple of days.

Thank you,

Marek

Turnertactics

Posted: Thu, May 30, 2013, 18:31

Excellent!

Notifications would be a huge improvement.

--

Alan