Mare a mare Nord report

awreetus

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2013, 17:12

Last June I went throught the trail (plus a variant) with my friends. It was fantastic.
My account (in Italian) and my photos are here. Click the miniature of each stage to enter their reports, and the miniature of a picture at the end of the text to see a slideshow.

I hope that the pictures speak for themselves!

--

Sergio Chiappino
www.cronoescursioni.it

Gaffr

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2013, 18:04

Thank you Sergio for your fine report and images from your trip along the MM Nord. Your images reminded us of the time that we spent here in 2008.....your camera produces images far more splendid than ours! I have only, at the moment, just skimmed over the surface of the written report in which there is much interesting material! There is much more to the island than the 'fra li Monti'. :-)

--

Gaffr

Michele

Posted: Fri, Jul 19, 2013, 6:08

Ciao Sergio,

Ottimo resoconto e belle immagini. Solo una precisazione quando parli dei pini in Corsica: sono Pini Larìci. Quelli Loricati si trovano solo sul Pollino :)

--Michele

awreetus

Posted: Fri, Jul 19, 2013, 15:11

Grazie per la puntaulizzazione. Ho corretto il mio sito. Ero convinto che il pin laricio della guida fosse la traduzione di pino loricato...

--

Sergio Chiappino
www.cronoescursioni.it

Michele

Posted: Fri, Jul 19, 2013, 21:51

No problem :)

Jennka

Posted: Fri, Oct 18, 2013, 20:07

Ciao Sergio,

I just noticed your blog and BEAUTYFUL pics! Really love them. We did MaM Nord last year (Cargèse-Corte). It looks like we had the same kind of weather :-) Brings back some wonderful memories.
Tanks for sharing!