Train timetables for Winter

muisyle

Posted: Thu, Aug 8, 2013, 7:38

Hi,

I´m looking for the train timetables after the 1st of September in Corsica.
I can only find the summer timetable but i think the Winter times should be availlable in August.

Thank you

Gaffr

Posted: Thu, Aug 8, 2013, 11:59

Hello,
I had a timetable that I printed out prior to my trip in early June...Just located in it the PD guide book....at the time that I was around on the island we were working on 5th,November 2012 through to 30th, June 2013 timetable...so that covered the time I spent there. So it looks as if you don't need to worry about any changes until early November 2013?
The busses on the other hand seem to have the changes made around the second week of September.

--

Gaffr

Gaffr

Posted: Thu, Aug 8, 2013, 12:10

I should have looked at the current timetable on-line and it appears, as you observed, that the timetable must change three times a year since it shows a timetable of 1st, July through to 1st, September.
I guess that means a timetable from September - November?.... which is the period for which we have no data for?

--

Gaffr

Sue M

Posted: Tue, Aug 13, 2013, 16:23

Hi, I was looking for the same thing yesterday. I asked the place we are staying at in Corte, and they tell me that the winter schedule is published on 20th August. So not long to wait then......!

--

Sue