Corsica or Sardinia Book store for - Corsica: The 75 finest coastal and mountain walks - Rother Walking Guide

consumeone

Posted: Fri, Jun 5, 2015, 7:41

Hello,

I'm looking for a bookstore where I can purchase Corsica: The 75 finest coastal and mountain walks - Rother Walking Guide in English? There seems to be no English pdf or ebook version available online. I'm currently in Santa Maria Navarrese and will be traveling to Sassari, Alghero, Santa Teresa Gallura and then on to Corsica Bonifacio and Porto-Vecchio.

The main reason for purchasing the book is to find day hikes in the Porto-Vecchio and mid north west region that have swimming holes along the trail.

Thanks in advance!
David

Gaffr

Posted: Fri, Jun 5, 2015, 8:31

Hello,
I bought one of the 'Finest valley and mountain walks in Corse' maybe eight years ago from Stanfords on line....maybe they would send a copy to one of your addresses?

--

Gaffr

Michele

Posted: Fri, Jun 5, 2015, 10:47

Hello David,

If your traveling, the only option you have is to try the Corsica newstands and bookstores. It shouldn't be hard. I bought mine online from Amazon.co.uk

--Michele

Gaffr

Posted: Fri, Jun 5, 2015, 16:23

Just another thought on this. My wife bought a French Topo guide in the Tourist Information place in Moriani. It was PNRC book ( in French) of all the walking routes apart from the GR20.
You would expect them to have the French books but you never know they may just have Rother Guides? Might be worth a try at the Tourist Information places around the island.

--

Gaffr

Steve Dan

Posted: Fri, Jun 5, 2015, 20:59

Hi David,
Check out the info on the 'Treking paths' post for the Porto Vecchio region, and if you're going as far north west as Porto you should find everything you need in the Spenluca Gorge, between Ota and Evisa