rental car/taxi sharing from Bastia airport - Calvi - Calenzana

Naomi

Posted: Sat, Aug 29, 2015, 12:27

Hi i'm coming to Corsica to hike the GR20. I arrive at Bastia airport at 19:00pm on Saturday 5th September and have rented a car to drive to Calvi airport, then plan to stay in Calvi, and take a taxi to Calenzana early on the morning of the 6th September. If anyone else would like a lift/share costs of the rental car/taxi, let me know.

--

Naomi from Oz

K8corsica

Posted: Sun, Aug 30, 2015, 20:17

Hi, I am looking to get from Calvi to calenzana Sunday 6th. I am staying in L'Ile Rousse Saturday night and will get the earliest bus or train to Calvi. Hopefully we could tie in with each other somewhere?

--

KateMac

Naomi

Posted: Sun, Aug 30, 2015, 20:58

Hi KateMac,
I just googled L'Ile Rouse and it looks beautiful! I hope to catch a taxi/start walking very early Sunday morning if all goes well (bit nervous about the first day's walk), so I might miss you. However, if my plane is delayed or I find the driving too tiring Sat evening, I might not make it all the way to Calvi Sat night, and then we could tie in nicely. Is there a way I could contact you once I am there?
Naomi

--

Naomi from Oz

K8corsica

Posted: Mon, Aug 31, 2015, 20:21

Hi, my number is 0044 7739046203. should be in calvi about 10 at latest. Hope you have a fantastic time.

--

KateMac

BMCorsica

Posted: Fri, Sep 4, 2015, 20:32

Hello Naomi,

Both myself and a friend will be arriving at the Bastia airport at 1700 Saturday September 5th. We are currently looking to get a cab from the airport to Casamozza and catch the last bus at 1740 from there to Calvi (http://www.corsicar.com/autocars-lignes_regulieres_autocar_corse-8.html) at which point we will cab to Calenzana.

If this plan fails we would both like to share the car from the Bastia airport to Calvi if you have open space. We would then stay in Calvi for the night and take a cab to Calenzana in the morning of the 6th.

Let me know

BMCorsica

Posted: Wed, Sep 16, 2015, 16:25

Hope you enjoyed your time in Corsica.