Transport available on the 10th and 16th July

Harley1965

Posted: Sun, Mar 27, 2016, 17:19

I am arriving at Bastia airport at 10:40 on Sunday 10th July 16 from Southampton, and I have hired a car. So if you are arriving in to Bastia Airport in the morning, I can give a lift to Calenzena for up to two individuals.

This year I am only in the area for 7 days due to work commitments, so will will be going as far as the summit of Mont Cinto and then returning to Calenzana. This will be my third time pottering around the GR20.

I will be returning to Bastia late afternoon on Sat 16th July to catch my flight back on Sunday the 17th, so if you need a lift ideal opportunity.

Bastia to Calenzana 20 euro each.
Calenzana to Bastia 20 euro each

Regards
Neil

Please email (mgob@yahoo.com)

--

Neil

obrobinson

Posted: Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 16:03

Hi Neil,

Decided to return again for more punishment then! Hope you enjoy it as much as last year, especially as it will no doubt be a few degrees higher in temperature mid-July; and busier! I'm 'raiding' the entire route this year over 5 days on the trail - Mon 13/6 to Friday 17th, i.e., in/out on Sundays with Easyjet. Haven't quite yet decided on weight strategy as I will be carrying my own tent for peace of mind and so ultimately weight savings are limited to things such as using refuge gas/stoves for cooking and 6 days porridge mix minus 500g reprovisioning at Vizzavona. Currently, getting kit organised for TGO challenge having just spent 10 days trekking in the Lakes.

Oliver