PNRC Website Down

thomasoutram

Posted: Tue, May 31, 2016, 15:38

Hi -

Is anyone else experiencing a new issue with the PNRC website used to book accommodation? Namely that you are currently able only to 'simulate' booking refuges, but not actually finalise a booking and go through the payment process? If so, can anyone suggest a way around this? Can you call/email the booking centre?

For reference, this is the message I see:

"Actuellement, les réservations ne sont pas disponibles. Vous pouvez néanmoins procéder à des simulations, mais vous ne pourrez pas procéder au paiement de celles-ci.
Merci de votre compréhension."

Thanks in advance!

Hugh92

Posted: Thu, Jun 2, 2016, 7:51

Hi Thomas,

Are you looking on " www.parc-corse.org/vad/ "?

I've just been on and I made a few pseudo bookings and they seemed to be willing for me to pay for them?

Where abouts are you seeing this message?

Hugh

Bidlake

Posted: Fri, Jul 1, 2016, 1:26

Hi there,

Yep, I've been trying to use the website Hugh refers to above and it often seems to be unavailable (have tried using both Chrome and Safari). At one stage, I got as far as reserving the accomodation before it produced that message. You can't use their 'contact us' button either.

Regards,

Debbie

ScotsLass

Posted: Sun, Aug 7, 2016, 21:21

Apologies for bringing up a dated post...

I am trying to get onto the PNRC website to book accommodation but cannot get the website to load (despite trying with both chrome and safari). I just get a "server cannot be found" message. Is anyone else having this problem?

Debbie - did you manage to solve your issue or find a contact for getting in touch with them?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Hazel

bailiff

Posted: Tue, Aug 9, 2016, 12:42

Any news on PNRC website? Is there any other way to book accommodation?

-bailiff

Gaffr

Posted: Wed, Aug 10, 2016, 9:32

Hello,
There is always 'the take a tent option' or to hire one of the erected tents at each overnight stop.
Just turn up and pay your seven euros to pitch your own tent for the night. Depending on timing etc. it can be a bit of a squeeze at each site....limited space etc.

--

Gaffr

ScotsLass

Posted: Wed, Aug 10, 2016, 17:10

FYI this is a link to the PNRC blog (in French but google translate does a good job!):

http://randoblogpnrc.blogspot.co.uk/

There is a post from today, 10th August (google translated):

"Following the numerous mails about the problem you are having to connect to the PNRC site
I post this message to tell you that the website is currently unavailable and in recovery. For more information contact the office of the PNRC by phone. Sorry for the inconvenience and GR20 good at all."

I think we are going with the 'take a tent option' as Gaffr suggests!