Conca to Porto Vecchio Weds 21st September

Sturah

Posted: Fri, Aug 19, 2016, 20:29

Hi there, if all goes to plan we'll be finishing our walk at Conca on Weds 21st Sept and would prefer to take the taxi all the way to Porto Vecchio, as the bus from Ste Lucie looks like it is at about 18:30. We can't say for sure, but we expect to arrive at Conca at around 2pm (starting from I Paliri), and would be looking to head to Porto Vecchio around 3-4pm.
If you're also looking to get from Conca to Porto Vecchio that afternoon and are interested in sharing please reply to this post.
Thanks!
Sarah and Stuart

petermcl

Posted: Fri, Aug 19, 2016, 22:12

Hi Sarah & Stuart,
the Gite d'Etape la Tonnelle run their van all the way down to P-V and it doesn't cost much (I can't remember the price exactly, but only a few euros). I got into Conca around 1230 last year and waited no more than an hour to an hour and a half. They schedule a run to meet the Bastia bus at Ste-Lucie but other than that I think they just do runs whenever they have enough passengers. There will be others going to P-V early/mid afternoon, I'm sure.

Enjoy your evening at Paliri, its very beautiful.

I'm departing Calenzana on the 5th so might bump into you somewhere on the trail.

--

Regards,
petermcl.