stove

sriharish

Posted: Sat, Jul 8, 2017, 18:39

Hello People,

I am arriving to Bastia airport, where can I buy the stove and gas filler in Bastia or Calvi. Some link would be wonderful.

Thanks!
Sri

Johnyhelliwell

Posted: Sat, Jul 15, 2017, 15:15

Hi how are you getting to calenzana??

--

Johny

zazaza22

Posted: Sun, Jul 16, 2017, 17:52

Hi,

Some time ago I looked for shop in Bastia where I can buy gas for my Coleman stove and somewhere in the internet someone suggested to visit Millet shop.

Coordinates: 42°42'12.8"N 9°27'06.4"E

Please do not consider it as confirmed information but there is website magasins.millet.fr
Try to contact then via mail.
Don't forget to share with us with answer you receive.

PW

MrFaulty

Posted: Mon, Jul 17, 2017, 6:46

There is a hardware store about 3km west of the airport and just north of the place you catch the bus if you are going to start from the south. This hardware sells the screw type gas bottles and some stoves.

Gaffr

Posted: Mon, Jul 17, 2017, 7:14

Hello F,
From that description would that be somewhere close to Borgo? I have never bought anything in this area but perhaps this would help others. As fer as I recall the shops were not open on Sunday.
My own experiences of arriving at the airport on a Sunday was to walk out to road and hitch a lift down to the South....in fact I only got as far as Moriani for a camp for the night however the filling station had gas cans.

--

Gaffr

sriharish

Posted: Tue, Jul 18, 2017, 9:05

Thank you people,.. Because of ambiguity about exact location i had changed plan to reach ile rousse by ferry.

sriharish

Posted: Tue, Jul 18, 2017, 9:08

Hi Johny , i am travelling Calenzana from ile rousse on Monday 24th.. perhaps bus,