Taxi share/transport from L'Île-Rousse to Calvi or Calenzana 09/09/2018

vmivanov

Posted: Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 10:49

Bonjour!

A friend and I will be doing the GR20 and we're arriving in Île-Rousse late in the evening on 8 September. As buses are not running on weekends at this time of the year, we're looking for people to share transport with and split the cost on the morning of 9 September, ideally to Calenzana but Calvi would do as well.

Or if anyone local or travelling in the area could give us a lift it would be very appreciated. Of course, we will certainly contribute to your fuel and time expenses.

Regards,
Victor

Steve Dan

Posted: Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 19:51

Bonsoir Victor.
The local train will be running on Sunday morning. 9.00 a.m from L'ille Rousse, into Calvi at 9.40. The fare is 6eu. A taxi from Calvi to Calenzana will be about 40eu. You could on the trail by 10 a.m
Steve.

vmivanov

Posted: Fri, Sep 7, 2018, 11:41

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your reply! I did try to look at train times but the website was quite confusing and kept coming up with "No journeys found". Other sources I could find had mixed opinions on whether trains will run or not. So this is incredibly helpful, we'll certainly be getting the train!

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Victor

gav_jones1999

Posted: Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 8:13

Hi, we arrive mid afternnoon on 20th September in Calivi. Looking to share a taxi to Calenzana. Or Does anyone know if the buses are running? (I believe there may be one because of schools)

Thanks

Gav

Steve Dan

Posted: Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 9:32

Hi guys.
The bus to Calenzana leaves Calvi at
15.30. Check out the timetable here
http://www.corsicabus.org/busCalvi/CLY_Calenzana.html
Steve.