Bus Calvi Calenzana

jonasvereeken

Posted: Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 10:22

Hi, we are taking the bus from calvi to calenzana next monday. Does anyone know where exactly the bus stop in Calvi for this bus service is located because I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you buy tickets on the bus or do you have to buy them elsewhere? Thanks!

Michele

Posted: Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 11:04

jonasvereeken,

The bus stop "should" be this one (NOT sure 100% though): https://www.instantstreetview.com/@42.565712,8.756097,312.75h,-4.45p,0.6z

Once you get off the railway station, go right and up the road until you see the bus stop on the left. (Or use streetview to familiarize with the place going up and down to memorize the surroundings).

--Michele

PS
Once you are there please DOUBLE CHECK this information because, like I said, I could not verify it myself.

GRRR 20

Posted: Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 11:41

My method - Ask a local person to confirm the bus stop - Stop every bus - If it's your bus, then get on it, and if it's the wrong bus, just apologise.

Gaffr

Posted: Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 14:29

Hello,
The only time that we have arrived at a time on the island when the bus was an option but that was ten years ago. We got on the bus at the tourist information place that is up from the station and close to the taxi rank. Not exactly sure but we may have even got the tickets from the information place.

--

Gaffr