Lost kit - tent pegs

Louise D

Posted: Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 12:15

Long shot, I know but...

We camped at Bergerie de Vallone last week (Tuesday 18th September) and left behind our tent pegs.

The tent belongs to my partner, so before forking out for replacements (and listen to him remind me of my error every other conversation!), I thought it would be worth asking here first.

We were camping 100m north of the Bergerie, on the left of the trail heading north in some trees. I can give more detail about what else was in the bag if anyone has found them!

Thanks in advance (but realise it is a long shot!)

Louise

--

Louise D

Michele

Posted: Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 16:09

You're right. It's a long shot. Mostly because the season is almost over and not many people are starting these days (I know maybe you're thinking of someone who might have found them in the meanwhile). Which takes me to the second issue: would the shipment cost of your pegs be really worth it? Wouldn't it be more cost effective head over to Amazon and order some new ones? Just saying ...

--Michele

SQFP

Posted: Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 19:57

Will be there in a few days - I can have a look, or ask in case someone's still around...

--

Geology in Corsica

Louise D

Posted: Fri, Sep 28, 2018, 5:06

Thanks so much!

We were camping under some trees, 100m north or so of the Bergerie at the top of a rocky outcrop, on the left of the trail as you head north. We left the bag under the trees.

Much appreciated!

--

Louise D

Louise D

Posted: Wed, Oct 3, 2018, 21:28

SQFP - I don't suppose you had any luck, did you?

Thanks in advance!

--

Louise D

SQFP

Posted: Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 12:43

As I arrive in Corsica this monday, I could not check... yet.

--

Geology in Corsica

Louise D

Posted: Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 15:14

Ah, I do apologise! I misunderstood your previous post.

Have a great trip and thanks again for taking time to look for me.

--

Louise D