Taxi share - 06/06/2019 from Figari Airport to Conca

DevonKeith

Posted: Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 13:37

As above, would rather not take the bus! Let me know.

--

Keith

C Badge

Posted: Sat, Mar 16, 2019, 19:15

Hi Keith. I am thinking of getting a flight landing at 13.30 at Figari airport, and want to get to Conca on this date. There are two of us. Do you know how much it will cost?

DevonKeith

Posted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019, 20:23

Hi C Badge,

Apologies for my late reply, my flight gets in at 13:10. I will be coming from London Stansted and my flight number is XK5.

I have no idea of the cost from Figari to Conca. I was planning on perhaps taking a bus to Porto Vecchio to stock up on a few things, including Meths/'alcool a bruler' and then perhaps a taxi from there as I don't think there are any busses.

Were you planning on stopping off at Porto at all? If you're not and would still like to share a lift, I can see if I can find info on purchasing my fuel in Conca, which would be easier!

Thanks,

Keith

--

Keith

SQFP

Posted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 0:15

The price for a taxi between Figari Airport and Porto Vecchio is somewhere between 50 and 75€. Expect twice that price from Figari to Conca, plus some extra charge if the taxi has no customer for the return trip.

Otherwise there is a bus line operating between Figari and Porto Vecchio, with usually 3 roundtrips a day in June, 4€ per person, watch the timetable on corsicabus.org a few weeks before. From Porto Vecchio to Conca, you can book a minibus fare (operated by the Gîte La Tonnelle), it's about 15€ per person.

--

Geology in Corsica

DevonKeith

Posted: Thu, May 2, 2019, 8:49

I'm still looking for a partner to share a taxi with. I will want to probably get the bus to Porto as I need to pick up some alcohol for my stove, so looking for a taxi share Porto to Conca.

I land in Figari at 1/1:30pm on 6/6/19.

--

Keith

DevonKeith

Posted: Thu, May 2, 2019, 13:24

Hi C Badge, are you going ahead with your plans?

--

Keith