Best Backpack for Travel and Trekking in South America?

RyanTyler

Posted: Fri, May 3, 2019, 5:27

Hello! I'm about to graduate university, and will be taking a gap year in South America. I plan to hike in the Andes, travel to various cities and explore the wonders of SA. I need a good backpack for my journey. I have currently looked at the Deuter Aircontact Lite 65+10L and Osprey Aether Pro 70, but am completely open. I want something that I can take in airports that can withstand damage there, but also be good for trekking expeditions of 3-7 days. How many liters should I be looking for, and can anyone recommend a good pack that will last me my journey! Thanks!

RyanTyler

Posted: Sun, May 5, 2019, 15:05

Hello! I'm about to graduate university, and will be taking a gap year in South America. I plan to hike in the Andes, travel to various cities and explore the wonders of SA. I need a good backpack for my journey. I have currently looked at the Deuter Aircontact Lite 65+10L and Osprey Aether Pro 70, but am completely open. I want something that I can take in airports that can withstand damage there, but also be good for trekking expeditions of 3-7 days. How many liters should I be looking for, and can anyone recommend a good pack that will last me my journey! Thanks!