Transport from Porto Vecchio to conca- navette?

C Badge

Posted: Sun, May 26, 2019, 9:45

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone had a link to the page showing the times for the porto-vecchio to conca- navette. I'll be getting the bus from Figaro to Porto Vecchio arriving at 14.00ish

SQFP

Posted: Sun, May 26, 2019, 11:22

corsicabus.org
Depending on the time of the year it may be mandatory, or just advisable, to book the minibus by phone.

--

Geology in Corsica

Steve Dan

Posted: Sun, May 26, 2019, 12:05

Hi guys.
I arrived in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio early afternoon on May 6th, gave Tonnelle a ring and arranged a pick-up. Simple as that.
La Tonnelle +33 4 95 71 46 55
They do have a website but it seems to be down at the moment
http://www.gite-la-tonnelle.com/
Steve.

DevonKeith

Posted: Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 16:13

Please can someone note whether the shuttle arrives at, is it the same bus stop as you'd get off from the bus Figari to PV?

--

Keith

C Badge

Posted: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 15:40

Thank you for your answers! So if I phone them when we land for example, they should come and pick us up? Will they come as far as Porto Vecchio itself or does it have to be St Lucie?

Steve Dan

Posted: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 18:29

Hi guys.
Tonnelle picks up and drops off in St Lucie, then onto Porto Vecchio if required.
I was on my own and was picked up by Christine in her car. She speaks good English, so get hold of her if you can.
Keith, the Spar in Conca sells alcool a bruler, it's on the end of the aisle with the cleaning stuff.
Steve

DevonKeith

Posted: Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 8:21

Thanks Steve. Perhaps I can avoid getting lost in Porto after all :)

--

Keith

AndreaH

Posted: Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 9:23

C Badge, could you tell me where you've found the info about the bus connection Porto Vecchio -> Figari? corsicabus.org? We will have to make our way from Conca to Figari.
Thank you!

--

AndreaH

Artvandelay

Posted: Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 19:42

I’m arriving at Figari airport at 1800 on june 13. Seems the public transportation isn’t working that late. I guess the most affordable option is to take a taxi to Porto vecchio and call la Tonelle there. Does anyone know if they pick people up this late?

Alternatively I could book a taxi all the way from Figari to Conca, but it’s expensive. Can anyone recommend a taxi company for pre booking?

Thanks! Per