Train from Corte or Vizzavona

Bjornjansen

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 12:46

Hi all!

I’ve been searching desperatly for a decent timetable for a train from Corte or Vizzavona to Calvi in mid September after finishing the northern part of the GR20. My french is horrible and because of the fact that there is no direct connection and they probably run a different schedule than in the summer it makes it a bit harder.. :(

Can someboday help me out?

Thank you in advance!

Bjorn

--

Bjorn

Gaffr

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 13:49

Hello... CORSICA train and bus timetable on line with give you the information you need.
Just look out for any seasonal changes, holidays etc. www.corsicabus.org

--

Gaffr

Bjornjansen

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 14:47

Thank you for the information, but I can only find a timetable from the 1st of june untill the 1st of september. Do you know if there is also a timetable for the rest of the year?

--

Bjorn

SQFP

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 15:19

Train timetables for September-November should be available online (on corsicabus.org, train-corse.com) around mid-August. Check regularly for the "Ajaccio-Calvi" timetables ;)

It hardly changes from one year to the next, so if you have timetables for September 2018 at hand that should give you some rough idea. Basically: two trains a day, mid-morning and late afternoon.

--

Geologist in Corsica

Bjornjansen

Posted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 16:12

SQFP,

Thank you for this information, very helpfull. Now I understand why I could’nt find any timetables for september!

All the best,

Bjorn.

--

Bjorn