NEW INTERNET ADDRESS FOR BOOKING THE REFUGES

Michele

Posted: Wed, Feb 12, 2020, 16:42

So this is the updated internet address for reservations. All huts can be reserved between 23 May and 4 October.

https://pnr-resa.corsica/

Doro

Posted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:27

Hi,
I've been trying to make a reservation all day yesterday and today. Whenever I want to finalise my booking/pay, I run into an error and cannot complete the booking. Has anyone else had this problem or,even better, knows how to fix it?
I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Michele

Posted: Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 7:29

Doro,

You'll have to wait until 23 May to start making reservations. (It's in the first post).

Gaffr

Posted: Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 7:31

Hello... Probably that the booking system does not open for business until the end of May?
I seem to recall that the previous booking system operated in a similar late open for business date.

--

Gaffr

Gaffr

Posted: Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 7:32

Apologies Michele we must have been typing at the same time....and I am a slow typer.

--

Gaffr

Doro

Posted: Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 9:09

Hi,
Thanks everyone for the reply! I just managed to book the refuges this morning. The system is open and working now, in case this information helps anyone :)

Gaffr

Posted: Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 10:08

Hello... Sounds like good news with an even spread of requests for overnights along the fabulous 'fra li monti.' Have s good trip.

--

Gaffr

GRRR 20

Posted: Tue, Feb 25, 2020, 9:56

It might be a new website but it contains a lot of old information. There's a picture of the Piobbu refuge before it was burnt. The Asinau refuge was also burnt and has been rebuilt for a while, but the website says that you can only camp there. That's wrong. They have a brand-new dormitory. I think they must have copied a lot of old information across from the old website.