Stock Market Analysis: 11/08/16

shoppingaddict

Posted: Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 5:10

Jardine C&C and CapitaLand also posted a decent set of results, with increased dividend being declared. Tat Seng also surprised the market with a special dividend, while Amara make it to the list after announcing a special dividend as their results were boasted from gains for their EC project, CityLife@Tampines.The Hour Glass also reported a decent set of interim results which suggested that spending from the high end segment of the retail market might have shown early signs of recovery. Other unique boutique s in the list which declared a special dividend when announcing full-year results include United Engineers, Bonvests, Hotel Grand Central, Hotel Properties and Colex. Companies with financial year ending 30 June 2017 will also be announcing their full-year results. If you can pick the stocks that will appreciate in the future, you can earn a good profit at the market consistently. For my top 30 holdings, most of the stocks in the list did well. For my top 30 holdings, stocks that did well include Haw Par, Best World and PNE Industries. For my top 30 holdings, stocks that did well include Bukit Sembawang Estates, UOL and Mandarin Oriental. For my top 30 holdings, stocks that did well include Hong Fok, Bukit Sembawang Estates, Keppel T&T and Tat Seng.

Other stocks in the list that did well include Metro, Bukit Sembawang Estates, Tat Seng, GK Goh, Spindex, Isetan and Hiap Hoe. Spindex, meanwhile, returned to the list after controlling shareholder announced that they offered to take the company private via Scheme of Arrangement. Sarine Technologies also underperformed after the company announced that they had filed lawsuit against infringers of its technology. Maybe the company boasts a better-than-average product or a more effective sales force. The three major indices extended their declines Monday afternoon, and the Dow dropped more than 650 points, or 2.2%. Shares of Coca-Cola and Boeing lagged, and nearly every component in the 30-stock index was in the red. STI closes this month at around 2481 points, down a massive 17.9% from last month. When I later went to visit my friend during his last few days of life I found out a terrible secret. For the past week and a half we have sold off in the last 15 minutes, today, we rallied!

For this month, I have attended the following AGMs/EGMs/briefings - ARA, K1 Ventures, Pacific Century Regional Developments and Mermaid Maritime. For this month, I have attended the following AGMs/EGMs/briefings - Medtecs, Camsing Healthcare and Low Keng Huat. 4.50 low on Thursday. I have bought the following companies from the market this month - AF Global, CDW, Cheung Woh, China International, Chuan Hup, ComfortDelgro, CSE Global, Delfi, Far East Hospitality Trust, Far East Orchard, First Sponsor, GuocoLand, Heeton, Hiap Hoe, Hong Leong Finance, IPC Corp, Isetan, K1 Ventures, Lee Metal, Pacific Century, Samudera Shipping, SingPost, Singapore Reinsurance, Tianjin Zhongxin and Yeo Hiap Seng. I have bought the following companies from the market this month - AF Global, ComfortDelgro, Chuan Hup, Delfi, First Sponsor, GL, Hiap Hoe, Hwa Hong, Isetan, Koh Brothers, LTC Corp, Pacific Century, Raffles Medical, Samudera Shipping, SingPost, SingTel, Singapura Finance, Stamford Land, Tan Chong International, The Hour Glass, UOI and Yeo Hiap Seng. I have bought the following companies from the market this month - AF Global, Bund Center, ComfortDelgro, Delfi, EnGro, Hotel Grand Central, IHH, Karin, Koh Brothers, M1, Raffles Medical and Stamford Land.

cemat62084

Posted: Wed, May 19, 2021, 13:51

That's a great guide because i have been looking for this to implement a same type of query in my website. As I have read the ideas about Stock Market Investing and through that I have learned a lot. Now I will apply all this to gain success rapidly.

Dominash

Posted: Sun, May 30, 2021, 13:03

Awesome information

Emmablaker

Posted: Sun, May 30, 2021, 13:03

The best way of investing is to invest in the stock market.
I mean, investing in crypto is too risky, while investing in precious metals isn't that profitable.
Of course, the stock market isn't consistently profitable, and in addition, it is risky too, but if you know what to invest in and choose the right moment, you will make a lot of money.
For example, I consider that the best area to invest in is 5G stocks.
There are many reasons why I have such an opinion, but I wrote an article about the best 5G stocks to invest in, so if you want, check it out https://timthomas.co/12-best-5g-stocks-to-invest-in/.