Guys, who knows what caused the growth of bitcoin?

Umbrella166

Posted: Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 15:22

Guys, who knows what caused the growth of bitcoin?
Personally, I don't understand how he earned such popularity ...

Gerodotus

Posted: Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 16:38

Yes, the guy who created Bitcoin just hit it on time. People needed changes, he gave them to them. The only thing the creator did not worry about was anonymity. All wallets are de-anonymous. For me personally, this is unacceptable, so I found a way out of the situation, called a bitcoin mixer. It anonymizes your transactions, if you want more information, this is the place for you https://bitmix.biz/en .
Here's a fun fact about bitcoin:
The process of creating cryptocurrency through computing power is called mining. In the process of mining bitcoins, the number of units of the mined cryptocurrency decreases exponentially.
As a result, Bitcoin mining has a limit of 21 million "coins". Currently, the number of bitcoins in circulation is estimated at 16.7 million. The blocks are arranged so that mathematically, the last bitcoin will not be released until 2140.

Umbrella166

Posted: Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 16:43

Wow, that was very informative. I didnt know about the number of units of the mined cryptocurrency decreases exponentially. That is awesome!

Gerodotus

Posted: Mon, Mar 22, 2021, 8:28

You are welcome:)

Gerodotus

Posted: Mon, Mar 22, 2021, 8:29

If you have any questions, you can text me in pm.

Kreston

Posted: Thu, Apr 8, 2021, 8:21

I can tell you that my day today was a success. I am happy that I was able to find a great gambling platform Duckdice and earn bitcoins quickly and easily. Of course, gambling is a risk and I do not advise you to make rash bets, but if you are lucky you can win a good amount, given the cost of bitcoins.